Hannah Overman Koch

Friday, February 21, 2014

Trunk Show


What a wonderful evening we had at my first

Trunk Show!

My hostess, Pam Russell opened her beautiful home as ground zero for the burst of energy and untamed creativity that I call my art work!


Here's an assortment of photos pre-show..

The jewelry and pottery table.

This table was designed to walk around.

Height was added to create more visual and tactile interest.

The pottery made for unique dishes to house my jewelry.

My copper heart adjustable rings were a big hit!

I brought small treasures of color from my studio I created to decorate the table.

Thanks to Pam for providing absolutely gorgeous tulips as the focal point!

It wasn't all art work, small appetitzers were ready for the pickin'.

On the opposite end of the counter, I created a space of doodling inspiration.
Unique and original designs I create with only paper and pens.
It's meditative and a wonderful creative exercise with very basic tools!

I created doodle bookmarks to give as small tokens of appreciation to the first five patrons.

 
I also took over Mrs. Pam's dining room!

Paintings, Mixed Media pieces, Fabric Collages, Christmas Ornaments were shared 
just to name a few.

Pantry Sketchbooks too!

Some pieces I shared only for inspiration.

My very own "Card Table"!

Cards ready for handwritten notes and cherished written moments.

I made a few heart cards, as well.

What a great creative space Pam provided for my work!
Her home is filled with oodles of artwork already, so of course my work fit right in!



A special thank you to everyone who was able to join us.

And thank you to those who could not, but sent well wishes my way.

And a huge thank you to
Pam Russell!!



I have been asked to have another show...
Maybe in May?...

I will let you know!!


being quite reflective of my artistic journey and how far I have come on this artist holiday,
hannah













1 comment:

  1. wow, did you have a lot of art work for the show! Go Hannah!!!! I hope the next show is just as wonderful.

    ReplyDelete