Hannah Overman Koch

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More Doughnuts!

Doughnuts!!!  On fabric.


My first real fabric design-


Do you remember My Doughnut Beauty?  It's a short poem I wrote back in November about yes....doughnuts!

Well, it has spilled over into my fabric!  I am slowly learning control and how to manipulate the fabric.  I see how addicting this can be!!! 

Hence therefore, this is the fabric I chose to send to the Fabric Exchange Reader Challenge hosted by Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine.




I sent off 8 fabric swatches sized 9x9 inches with a business card attached to each one.  In a few months I will receive 8 other fabric swatches from other readers!  It's going to be exciting to see what comes in return!  Stay tuned!


the excitement of another reader challenge on this artist hoilday-
hannah








1 comment:

  1. those are so great!!!
    I bet you win. I KNOW they will publish your design for sure.
    so cool,
    jill

    ReplyDelete