Hannah Overman Koch

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Imagine No Malaria


Here I stand...

in vulnerability with an idea, hope and
my creativity.


The North Carolina Conference of the United Methodist Church is
trying to raise 1 million dollars for


$10 can save a life!
Please check out the website and see how close we are to saving 100,000 lives.



How does this cause mesh with art...



My idea:
Create 100 cards and raise money for this worthy cause!





My hope:
Sell ALL 100 cards and raise $500!





Each card is different
yet they all say Imagine...



My creativity:
I carved a mosquito stamp to use in creating these cards!

Imagine a world without Malaria.


I like to imagine I can make a difference.



Take a peek at just a small sample of many cards!












Each card is blank inside and comes with an envelope.



Each card is $5.00

If you like to purchase these special edition cards
please follow the directions below:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please send me an email at hkoch@nccumc.org
letting me know how many cards you are purchasing and your address I can mail them too
AND then:

Make a check payable to:
North Carolina Conference UMC
in the memo line please write:  
Imagine No Malaria/Hannah Koch Cards
and mail to:

North Carolina Conference UMC
700 Waterfield Ridge Place
Garner, NC 27529
Attn: Hannah Koch

Once I receive your check I will mail out your cards.
(This is first come first serve)

OR

If you would like to simply donate to this cause
please give online at:


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


delivering creative ideas to hopes of a better future on this artist holiday,
hannah








No comments:

Post a Comment