Hannah Overman Koch

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

North Carolina's Capital Farmer's Market


Who doesn't love going to their local farmer's market, getting fresh produce, beautiful bouquets and the freshest preserves and jams or a freshly squeezed lemonade with lime and orange wedges?  Yum!

Those reasons might get me there, but I always find I leave feeling inspired, rejuvenated and reconnected to my country roots.

Take a walk with me...

Lovely color combinations


Patterns and Repetition


Petal shapes and splashes of bright color!


Surrounded by color


Unusal textures

I always love the air ferns!


Creativity abounds!

Beautiful white pumpkins; 
the morning sunlight hitting, the layout
makes this one of my favorite photos.



The organic shapes and beautiful speckled colors


Uncommon varieties ~ love the light and darker green color combination.


Stacking pumpkins

Mums and more mums!

The peachy color pumpkins are gorgeous!

I also love the gray pumpkins.

Everyone loves the various colored corn.
What about the corn husks?
I love the natural colors and fringed ends
and the red ties used to hold them up.


Nature's stripes

A lovely morning of appreciating home grown beauty!


N.C. Farmer's Market
Raleigh, NC
Fall 2015



Finding inspiration anywhere I go on this artist holiday,
hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment